This new version has a better SPARQL support, faster searches, and it adds the "individual.INVERSE_property" syntax.
It also supports the new UMLS zipped file format.
Here are the changes:
* Consider symmetric properties as their own inverse properties
* Update Python objects after basic SPARQL update/delete queries (works on user-defined properties, hierarchical properties (type/subclassof) and equivalence properties)
* Add individual.INVERSE_property
* Add Class.INDIRECT_is_a
* INDIRECT_is_a / INDIRECT_is_instance_of now include class contructs. ancestors() has a 'include_constructs' parameter, which defaults to False.
* Add more aliases for XMLSchema datatypes
* Add is_a property to class constructs
* Add bottomObjectProperty and bottomDataProperty
* Support ReflexiveProperties in individual.INDIRECT_property
* Optimize Thing.subclasses()
* Optimize search() with multiple criteria, including those done by PyMedTermino
* Add support for destroy_entity(SWRL_rule)
* Add support for UMLS "metathesaurus" format in addition to "full" format
- After reasoning, keep all equivalent classes as parents of individuals (as they may have methods)
- Fix IndividualPropertyAtom when creating SWRL rule
- Fix SWRL parser
- Fix RDF serialization for nested RDF lists
- Fix removing inverse property (i.e. Prop.inverse = None)
- Fix datetime parsing for date with time zone or milliseconds